Monday, April 2, 2012

Bellbottom Barry

"Hiya Man, yeah I lived in Boston all me life. It's a great place to be, plenty of the weed about to keep me laid back man, know what I mean.

Back in the day I seen all the greats The Stones, Hendrix, The Who, Janis Joplin, I went to all the big festivals and of course down the old Gliderdrome. I started to learn the guitar meself you know back in '64 but to this day I can only play two chords and can't string a song together, what a waste of 40 odd years man.

I was a teenager in the 60's, make love not war and all that, but I was as ugly and smelly then as I am now so I didn't get that many chicks to make love to but then again that's another story. In fact if I tell you the truth man I've never had a woman". There followed a long silence............................................."in fact I'm bi-sexual, well I think I may be although I've never ever had a man either, I'm a bit confused, it's the effects of all the drugs over the years yer see, do you fancy a homosexual relationship by any chance?" ......................another long silence and then he walked away singing "All you need is love". Strange man.

No comments:

Post a Comment